To administer a dose :
- I Wash your hands well before applying eye drops.
- Tit your head backwards and look upwards.
- Pull the lower eyelid downwards to form a pocket.
- Squeeze one drop into the pocket. Do not let the dropper touch against your eye or eyelid to avoid contamination of the dropper.
- Close your eyes and gently press on the inner corner of the eyes for 2 minutes to prevent drops from getting inside the nose and throat.
- Wipe away any excess drops around the eye with a clean tissue.
- Repeat steps 3-6 in the other eye if both eyes are affected.
- Tighten the cap after use to prevent contamination.
- For contact lenses user, remove contact lenses before applying eye drops
- If you are using more than one eye drop or eye ointment, they should be applied 5 to 10 minutes apart.
- Do not share your eye drops with anyone else to avoid transmission of bacteria and delay in treatment.
- Store at room temperature unless otherwise suggested on the dispensing label.
- Discard any unused eye drops one month after opening.
For enquiries, please call：
Matilda International Hospital – Pharmacy Department
41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
t 2849 1531